Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Few days in
Okay, so I'm a few days in. Got my materials. Downloaded them, re-downloaded them. made copies and made copies of those copies. I hope I'm set. Got a copy on my phone, each of my computers and backed up onto my external. I shouldn't have to worry about losing the materials plus I will be able to study no matter where I am at. Two birds in one stone. So I've gone through the first chapter. Pretty fun. All basic stuff so far. Leading us through basic usage of Backtrack, so nothing unfamiliar. I would love to be descriptive but there is an NDA I have to uphold. Videos go along almost in sync with the book. There are even points where they are quoted word for word, so I wonder if they wrote the book then used it as a script for the videos. I have browsed through the entire book, and it seems like it will escalate rather quickly. First few chapters to get our feet wet, and then they throw us into the middle of the ocean. So we will have to see how the next few days go on. I should have had a few challenges by that point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment